blogsyauncle

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Freeeeeedooooommmm

Ok so it probably seems a little ridiculous to be blogging about events from last year, but buggar it, its my blog and I’ll blog what I want to. The plan is to do a whole lot of crap blogs to get up to date, eventually, and then blow you away with super amazing blogs and keeping up to date.


Right here we go, so a fair while back, I got an email from out of the blue from marky mark advising me he was arriving in Glasgow two days after Christmas. I unpacked my drinking liver, stocked up the fridge, took a few days off work and then had an awesome few hours at Glasgow airport waiting for him to arrive whilst he got detained in Heathrow by customs who confiscated his contraband. The following day we allowed my flat mate Alana to tag along, and hoped on a train to Stirling, a city with perhaps the most blood drenched history in Scotland and a castle to rival Edinburgh’s. We stayed in a beautiful hostel in an old church and visited the William Wallace monument, saw glances of the castle through a wall of fog, went drinking in a cemetery and learnt highland dancing with some Japanese students back at the hostel.





















Big Willy Wallaces Sword





















Stella in the Street


















Alana in a foggy cemetry.....creepy

















Not a particularly exciting view, but the scene of many thousands of Scottish and English deaths all in the name of freeeeedoooooomm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home