blogsyauncle

Monday, January 08, 2007

Wallabies

With a heavy night under my belt, it was with much difficulty that i met up with a few footy mates at 10am to get the train to Edinburgh to watch the Wallabies take on Scotland. With aboot 45 blokes along for the trip we managed to take out a whole carriage, and the bottles of buckies, stubbies and up kilt flashes were flowing as thick and fast as the glasgwegian accented aussie insults. After much more pre-match drinking we all stumbled into murrayfield stadium to watch the wallabies smash the hapless scots 44 - 15. As no beers are permitted in any stadiums in scotland it was with great thirst that broke into the nearest pub through the fire exit after the game to refuel. When it was time to move onto the next pub, I somehow decided that I had brought a bag with me. I retardedly started wondering around the pub searching for my lost bag and managed to rustle up half the team to help me try find it. After searching every nook and cranny, and with some blokes understandably starting to get a little annoyed, it suddenly dawned on me that my bag was in fact safe and sound back at home. Unable to think up a decent excuse for my stupidity I embarrasingly fessed up and got the ribbing of a lifetime.










































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home