blogsyauncle

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Christmas

Believe it or not, on the 25/12/06 it was christmas day in Glasgow, and I woke up early to discover that santa obviously didn't get my change of address notification. With a tear in my eye, I realised I would have to buy my own socks and undies this year. For consolation I opened the box of goodies my parents had sent over, and magically, they contained a years supply of socks and undies. 10 seconds of happiness latter I was away to spend the day with Mikey's family. We had a loverly afternoon feast, and thanked dear 8 pounds 6 ounces baby jesus, new born, not even spoken a word yet, for the day. It was then off to the local nightclub 'word up' to boogie the night away.






1 Comments:

At 5/23/2007 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously chris, blogg LESS often and MORE randomly. this is just not confusing enough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home